Monday 23 June 2014

Monday blog hop

Last week, I was nominated by my lovely hubby Dave to be part of something called the Monday blog hop. The idea is that you answer the following questions about your writing:

What am I working on?
Why do I write what I write?
How does my work differ from others in its genre?
How does my writing process work?

Your response to these questions is hosted on another person's blog, and you get to nominate another one or two people to answer the same questions. You then post their responses the following Monday on your blog.

You can find out more about why and how I write on Dave's brilliant blog Limping into Truth.

Next week I'll be hosting my wonderful father-in-law Graham's post for the Monday blog hop. His blog When Kingdoms Meet is a great place to reflect theologically on current affairs and issues. I am excited to hear more about his writing process next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis